Thursday, January 16, 2014

Leaving Home for 18 Months

As I prepared to leave I spent as much time as I could with my family. Evelyn and Olyvia will be so big when I come home. It makes me sad that they won't remember me.
Sage and Zachary blessed Olyvia in Church the week before I left. It was one of the worse snow days of the year and cold cold cold -40 wind chill. I spoke in Church on Sunday Jan 12th. Then on Monday I was set apart by President Church, my stake president and my dad.



The next day was the big day

I said goodbye to my parents. I am grateful for their love and support. I know that it is hard for them to say goodbye but I know they are proud of my choice to serve the Lord this way.

 My best friend Allyson came to say goodbye. She isn't a member of my church but she has been so supportive. I am so grateful for her friendship.
Well here I go. Goodbye Illinois! Hello Provo Utah Mission Training Center! I am nervous and excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment