Monday, August 18, 2014

I challenge all of you!!!



Hey everyone!!!! Ok I have a challenge for you to start today!!! I want all of you to go on lds.org website and pick one video on there that touches your heart and post it on facebook along with your testimony.  Do that once a day until the end of August and let me know how it goes.  I can promise you that if you do this, miracles will happen!!


This is the one I want to share with all of you.  I was able to share this with Ginger, a less active member, and her boyfriend Josh.  It touched their hearts to where they want to read the book of Mormon together.  It was a huge miracle because she does not have a testimony of the book of Mormon and last time we were there she didn’t want to read.  Now they are reading it.  It was one of the best moments I’ve had here in Kennewick.  The next day we had dinner with the Gurny’s and they invited Jen.  She was asking what we do as missionary’s.  We shared with her the story of Josh and Ginger.  We told her about the message of the testimony of the book of Mormon and at the end of dinner we were just going to share a scripter about it but we ended up doing both and after we watched the Mormon message she smiled at us.  The sister Gurny gave her a book of Mormon and Jen took it and said she would read it. She wants us to come over on Wednesday and after she left sister Gurny told us she has wanted to give her that for weeks and it just hasn’t felt right until then.  We gave Jen a lot at once and they were scared that she would just stop talking to them but we went over the next day and they said that Jen called so she still likes them.  It was so funny Jen actually just called us and asked us if we could help her find someone to babysit her kids.  It’s exciting to us because she did that that it means she trusts us and trust in this work is big.  I know that God is blessing me and Sister Peatross for all of our efforts even if they didn’t all work out.  Now we have another new investigator.  I’m soooo exited!  My mission has changed my life forever :)  I just invite you all to do this.  Don’t be scared to share your beliefs with the people you love.  I know this church is the true church of Jesus Christ.  I know the book of Mormon was translated by Joseph Smith through the power of Christ.  in the Mormon message the testimony of the book of Mormon Elder Holland is so bold and you can see how much he loves us.  We have to be bold in our beliefs but loving.  Show them how much they mean to you and please share with me or my mom your experiences.  I’m exited go see miracles happen :D

Love Sister Steen

No comments:

Post a Comment