Monday, July 27, 2015

Last Email! I am coming home!!!

Well my mission is coming to an end and my life has changed forever. Serving a fulltime mission has helped me learn and grow. My testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ has increased and will be my firm foundation the rest of my life. I’ve grown to appreciate correction. It has refined me into a new person. I’m so excited to take the things I’ve learned and the experiences I’ve had into my life. My mission has prepared me for the rest of my life to become a good mother, wife, daughter, sister and friend! I’ve seen so many miracles on my mission and I’ve seen so many people’s lives change as they have excepted the gospel. I see them every Sunday at church with so much excitement to learn and progress. I feel like I’m leaving home. I’ve grown to love my mission so much and the people I’ve been able to serve. I know that this is Christ's true church. I’ve felt the confirmation of the spirit multiple times through my 18 months of service and I can’t deny the things I’ve seen or have felt. This is the true and everlasting gospel. I know the book of Mormon is the word of God and that it goes hand in hand with the bible. I know Joseph Smith saw God the father and his son Jesus Christ. I know he was called to be a prophet of the restored gospel and that through him God restored the priesthood authority back to the earth. I know we have a living prophet today Thomas S Monsen and I know that prayer is so powerful. God is truly our father in heaven and he truly loves each and every one of us. I will forever be a missionary!
in the name of Jesus Christ amen
 Me and Hermana Williams
 Me and Elder Bowen
 One of our dinner appointments
 The Elders in my last district

 The sisters in my last district
 Saying goodbye to the Edwards
 This is downstairs where we work out every morning


No comments:

Post a Comment