Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I am being transferred to Kennewick.

 Sister Harris, Luther and Me
Luther and Me


 My district :) 



This week has been pretty awesome. We had specialized training and interviews. Which I only did interviews because I had a doctor appointment. But I loved my interview it was really good. :D We went on exchanges with the sister training leaders and it was fun to learn from Sister Gamble. I got to stay in my area. We went out to eat with an older couple in our ward and we went to this Mexican restaurant and all the freaking waiters were hitting on me. I’m a stinking missionary. hahah it was embarrassing but flattering. :) haha I did a progress report on my eye therapy and my eyes are where they are supposed to be. yay that’s so happy! umm we got transfer calls on Saturday and I’m going to Kennewick. I’ll be in 2 wards and I’m getting doubled in, which means me and my new companion are both new to that area. That will be interesting.




Luther is on date for the 26 of July. We will probably have to hold it back a little but iI’m so happy that he is on date. He is 89 and I think that’s the perfect time to be on date right? :) Gary is moving to Sunnyside so we won’t be teaching him anymore. Sad face. But its ok :) the elders will do just as good teaching him :) i miss and love you all so much I’ve been packing since Saturday its stressful haha but I’m excited!

Love sister Steen



Oh!! And we had 2 investigators come to church it was so awesome! I got to teach the gospel principals class. It was pretty scary but it was good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment