Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 21, 2014



I got doubled in to Kennewick Ridgeview and Wind song ward with Sister Peatross. She is just great. I love her. We are both exited to work hard. The last sisters that were here never updated the area book so that’s a little hard and set us back some. We got to know both bishops and one of our ward mission leaders. Two wards are a little crazy and I get confused and mixed up a lot. But I’m so happy.
We live with an awesome family, the Arnolds, we live upstairs and its pretty sweet! We haven’t met anyone really from our zone yet so I’m excited for P day today. We were walking on our first full day here and ran in to the elders on their bikes. So we got to meet our district leader and his companion for a second. After walking for two days we decided we need bikes.


 So the Windsong bishop gave us bikes and helmets. Woot! Bikes are so nice. Walking to Windsong area took an hour and riding our bikes was like 20 min. So much better! My companion keeps saying I look like a model on it. Bahahaha! She is sweet. I love her. We go on splits for church so we can get to know both wards because on our first day we kept hearing that the sisters always left right after sacrament and went to the Ridgeview ward so we decided we would switch off every week which is fun and scary because you have to be with another lady the hole time you are away from your companion. We have a lot of work to do to fix what the last sisters didn’t do here. It will be fun. It’s crazy me and my companion just came from our greeny areas so this is our first transfer. She has been out 7 months and I’ve been out 6.
 We are both teaching each other. It’s so fun in Windsong. Me and Sister Peatross were asked to come up at the end of sacrament meeting and introduce ourselves and share our testimony. Like always I got super scared but I did it! hahaha Well we have a lot of less active work here and 3 investigators in Windsong and 1 in Ridgeview so it’s not too bad. We got to go help a less active member clean her home because she is trying to move. It was fun :D I think that’s about it for this week. I hope I’ll have a lot of awesome stuff for next week’s letter. We have been praying for lots of help :D



Love you all so much :)



Love Sister Lacey Steen :)
  dead body jk
last Pday 


  saying bye to lorenzo and sister varges and Sadie
 saying bye to sam and carrie





  my zone leader Elder Dah my district leader Elder Knight and Elder Bowen


  dead body jk


our last big meal our investigator Luther bought for us he is a sweet old man :) miss him lots




No comments:

Post a Comment