Tuesday, July 29, 2014

JULY 28, 2014



This week has been crazy busy. We wake up and go go go until 9:30 , then we have to plan, write in the area books and then pass out because we are sooooo tired. I’ve never felt so tired in my life. Bikes are amazing! We got to teach a guy in Ridgeview ward. His name is Franks and we put him on date for the 29th of September. :D it was so cool. Me and my companion teach well together and getting doubled in is hard but we are working hard always and asking God for help and guidance. We go on splits for church so we can both be at a ward getting to know the ward members. We have a lot of less active work to do here and it’s going to be hard but I know we are both here for a reason. We taught a lady named Ginger and her boyfriend Josh. He is investigating the church. Ginger went on a mission. She didn’t have a testimony of the Book of Mormon so we asked them to read scripters as a family and they were exited josh is the one that said they should read from the Book of Mormon. I have a really good feeling that me and my companion is supposed to be here for them. So much is happening slowly. We got to go to a retirement home on Sunday and have sacrament with them. There was a lady there that wasn’t a member but she said she comes because a friend of hers always brought her to it. She just feels good there :) I got to lead the music and I just felt so happy being there for these people :) I’m so grateful that I got through the hard part of my mission. I know there will be more trials I have to deal with but it’s helping me grow. I’m so grateful for all of the people who are praying for me to be successful. I know your prayers are helping me succeed. I love you all!



Love Sister Steen
 The wind is holding me up





 I did a makeover on my companion. This is after.
 This is before.
We didn't get dinner. They forgot to feed us.

No comments:

Post a Comment